To all our students they are attending for higher level courses, English is compulsory course in our institute. Students need English language skills, especially reading skill and writing skill to learn something news and to work assignment papers. As a good school service, our institute offers regular English 4-skill classes for language proficiency. Students should value, concentrate, feel and act as awareness to attend English classes regularly for their perfect skills as they follow our academic policies.
This is a free course highly recommended for both of senior students and junior students at NVL institute. The objective of this development training is to provide essential IT skills that will make one become proficient with use of computer and Information Technology and getting involve in our Professional Development department. We support our customers through continually improved content, experiences and care. We specialize in providing a quality service in computer, laptop and tablet repairs, as well as professional website design.
Style and Syllabus of Course
We open this course on every school day in the evening; 5:00pm to 7:00pm. The curriculum provides computer skills and knowledge that enable the students to improve understanding theories and concepts as well as associated practical exercises to real-life situations. It is also a development training on a combination of three different subjects that are leading to Information Communication Technology (ICT). The course includes—
- Hardware and Networking
- Application Development
- Web Development
The course style has several functions. The first function is to inform students about our course – the objectives of the course and to provide a sense of what the course will be like. The second function is to provide a kind of agreement between Student Affairs departments and students – to follow professional course rules and policies. The third function is to provide a guiding reference – a resource to which students and instructional staff can refer for logistical information such as the schedule for the course and course content. The fourth function is to assess and produce course completion certificate to outstanding students in perfect of their attendances, assignments and grading.
Generally, a syllabus would include the following information:
- Learning Objectives: What students will gain or take away from your course. Why these objectives are the most important skills/knowledge for the course.
- Course Particular & Course Content: Course name and number, course schedule, instructor name, contact information, instructional support staff information.
- Learning Outcome: How much the course relates to primary concepts and principles where it fits into practical solution area.
- Materials and Access: Required texts and readings, handouts, course packs, additional resources such as study groups, etc.
- Student Responsibilities: Particulars and all belongings for homework, projects, quizzes, exams, reading requirements, participation, due dates, etc. Policies on lateness, missed work, extra credit, etc.
- Grading Method: Clear, explicit statement of assessment process and measurements.
On successful completion of this course, students will have high potential skill to apply ICT related jobs in every aspect of their life and to hold new social-economic opportunities in local and international job fairs. We ensure that our students have increase enough their confidence to challenge within their relevant work sectors as they follow our guidance and school policies.