NVL Institute has formerly established as NVL Training Centre since 2010 and has extended as NVL Institute in 2016 and until now. Since our NVL Institute collaborates with the international universities such as University of Central Lancashire (UK) and University of West of Scotland (UK) according to accredited partner with NCC Education (UK), students are taught computing courses and business courses to earn B. Sc. (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems and B. A (Global Business) at our NVL Institute. Nowadays, students can also join academic courses at our NVL Institute to achieve Master of Business Administration (MBA) delivered by University of Plymouth (UK) and University of Northampton (UK), ACCA (Affiliate Status) and ABE (UK) Diploma.
The establishment of NVL Institute aims to be convenient for the students from Upper Myanmar who want to learn international courses with reasonable cost in locale, especially in Mandalay. We hope our students to become professionals in their respective fields such as computing and business because these academic fields will be useful in their future career life.
Students are taught their academic courses theoretically and practically by experienced teachers who have more than ten-year experiences in their successful teaching life and they give students the best support to be helpful in their learning and to become students as outstanding ones. Ferry bus for transportation, air-conditioned and safe hostels and hostel supervisors are supported as well at our NVL Institute to be convenient for the students who come from Upper Myanmar divisions.
Specific academic courses are taught to earn Level-4 Diploma, Level-5 Diploma, B. Sc. (Hons) BCIS and B. A (Global Business) at our NVL Institute by collaborating with NCC Education (UK), University of Central Lancashire (UK) and University of West of Scotland (UK).
Students have to complete the total three academic years to achieve B. Sc. (Hons) BCIS and B. A (Global Business).
Students can also join the academic classes as the following:
- Level-4 Diploma in Computing (Awarded by: NCC Education, UK)
- Level-5 Diploma in Computing (Awarded by: NCC Education, UK)
- Level-4 Diploma in Business (Awarded by: NCC Education, UK)
- Level-5 Diploma in Business (Awarded by: NCC Education, UK)
- B. Sc. (Hons) BCIS (Awarded by: University of Central Lancashire, UK)
- B. A (Global Business) (Awarded by: University of West of Scotland, UK)
In these days, Computing Foundation and Business Foundation classes are also arranged at our NVL Institute for the students who have not got the required marks in English and who have not passed the Matriculation exam yet.
Students can achieve not the only Bachelor Degree after attending the total three academic years but they can earn UK Diploma after completing each academic year.
- Experienced teachers who have more than ten-year experiences in their successful teaching life give lectures to the students at our NVL Institute.
- Students are individually cared and are taught systematically.
- Student Evaluation Forms and Discussion Classes are also provided to know the students’ needs and wants.
- Special Assignment Discussion Classes are arranged for the students to be convenient in writing their assignments and projects by themselves.
- Since E-library and Library are prepared, students can get and read the necessary Update Reference Books.
- Wi-Fi Access is available to be convenient for students in searching Reference Books and to acquire knowledge from reading many sources
- IT Support Team is always ready to help not only for students in fixing students’ laptop hardware and software errors but also for fixing teaching aids such as computers and projectors.
- Monthly Subject-related Seminars are arranged occasionally for the students
Students who are interested in Software Development can also join Special Classes as the following:
- Practical Dynamic Website
- Practical (C#, C++, Java) Programming
- Practical System Analysis Design
Students are taught practically at the Labs which are created in accordance with international standardization. These Labs are as follows:
- A+ Special Lab
- Networking Practical Lab
- Dell-Rack mount Servers
- Cisco-Switches (Layer II, Layer III)
- Cisco-POE Switches
- Cisco-Access Points
- Fluke-Network Testers
- Panduit-Network Accessory Tools
- Our NVL Institute arranges teaching aids to be used theoretically and practically for the students and also supports with Practical Training Classes to ease in their learning.
- Fresh and Air-Conditioned Classrooms are fully provided in both Campus-1 and Campus-2 of our NVL Institute for the students.
- International standard teaching aids are supported.
- Ferry bus for transportation, air-conditioned and safe hostels and hostel supervisors for students who come from Upper Myanmar divisions are supported as well.
- Sports and Games are also arranged occasionally for the students to have fun.